Driveway Cleaning2019-03-18T20:23:13+00:00

Driveway Pressure Washing & Cleaning Service

Proudly Serving Wake County & The Triangle Area

Our Driveway Cleaning Services – Making the Drive Way Look New Again

Every property owners want their property to look good always. As a matter of fact, a majority of realtors achieve this by cleaning the driveway as the first step. This is because a property with a good driveway is valued highly on the market. This simply means that if you are looking to sell your house or simply looking to enhance its appeal, then you should consider our driveway cleaning services.

Concrete is seen as a strong and durable material. However, just like any other material, they are susceptible to wear and tear, especially during winter months. This happens because concrete absorbs moisture, which is then frozen during winter; and it is common knowledge that moisture expands when frozen. When spring arrives, the concrete will be left with huge ugly cracks.

The solution to having a clean and better-looking driveway is through high-class power washing services from Kodiac Clean. our experienced professionals will ensure that you get the best service as well as removing all stains and moisture from the driveway.

Professional Driveway Cleaning

Based in Raleigh, Kodiac Clean has been in business for a very long time and fully know the demands of the industry, making them professionals at cleaning driveways. They have mastered the art of power washing driveways as a way to enhance the appeal of a property and leaving it spotless. Furthermore, we do not only concentrate on concrete but do a bit of cleaning around the area of the driveway.

Clearly, about 30% of all driveway stains are caused by vehicle fluids while the remaining 70% are caused by fungus, molds, and mildew. The truth is that having fungus or molds growing on your driveway is not a problem, the problem comes when you are walking on the surface and taking them into your home or office.

Why Choose Us

There are many reasons to choose us, and the first being that we use quality environment-friendly cleaning chemicals. This means that the surrounding areas will not be affected in any way, even if you have planted flowers. Secondly, we have tools, products, and experience to do the job with ease.

What makes us the best? How do you determine if we are the company for you? If these are some of the questions you are asking yourself, then the information below will help you make a decision:

First Impression

Dirty concrete does bring property value down and even send a bad impression to others. Just as a dirty driveway sends a bad impression, the way a business handle their customers can either send a bad impression or a good one. By seeking our services, surely you will get a picture perfect first impression that will leave you amazed.

Lasting Investment

Cleaning a driveway is a great way to not only maintain it but make it last for long. As a matter of fact, cleaning is considered as an effective way of maintaining your driveway compared to repairs or replacing it. Through our services, we will ensure that your investment is long lasting.

Safety

Cleaning a driveway makes it safe for all, including pets. On the other hand, we take all steps to guarantee safety not only while cleaning but also when removing those toxins spots or stains on your driveway.

Are You Ready?

get started with your free estimate

Request an Free Estimate